When you first look at the boot, it is sick. The bright white colour will make you stand out on the pitch and it’s made for the player with silky skills. If you’ve got wheels on the wing or balling in the middle of the pitch, these are right up your street. The whiteness is mixed in with an icy blue colour, to make it look like you’re staring at a diamond, also the iconic CR7 logo is on the insole, a classic stamp of approval from the man himself. The heel has a couple of pretty cool features, the date of Ronaldo’s Real Madrid debut as well as “El Sueño Del Niño” (the dream of the child) which is how Ronaldo felt when he joined Real Madrid.
As with the older boots, the Mecurial Superfly’s come with the latest top tekkers as well as a awesome new colourway.
For the ballers:
- Dynamic Fit collar and Flyknit upper construction with integrated ribbing work together to increase ball awareness and control.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
For the speedster:
- Lightweight compressed nylon plate is contoured to mirror the foot’s shape.
For the all round player:
- Updated stud configuration was developed using computer modelling to achieve the ideal balance of traction, torque and comfort.
- Contoured, perforated sockliner provides low-profile cushioning that helps reduce stud pressure.
- Anti-skid top cloth grips the foot to increase traction inside the boot.
Why buy them?
Apart from Nike giving us white boot classic, this design is proper naughty and is made for any player that wants to dazzle their defender. It’s definitely the best looking of the all of the chapters so far and as it is the biggest part of Ronaldo’s journey, you’d expect nothing less. Wearing them with the Real home kit, Ronaldo is going to look as good as he plays on the pitch, a cut above the rest. If you want to stand out from your mates, you definitely need these!